You know your backhome with family when there are deviled eggs on the table! Deviled eggs are a classic for all kinds of family gatherings. We’ve developed a quick recipe for #Caribbean Deviled Eggs which are perfect for your Easter family celebrations. Our Backhome Foods curried, caribbean version delivers a real punch of flavor and excitment to this traditional favorite. Comment below and share your twist on the Deviled Egg.
- 7 – Hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp minced fresh green onions plus 1/2 tbsp for garnish
- 2 tsp pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper for garnish
- Slice each egg in half lenghtwise. Transfer all 7 yolks to a small bowl but only keep 6 egg halfs. This will ensure each egg is nice and full!
- Add mayonainse to egg yolks and mix until smooth, smooth with no lumps!
- Add all remaining ingredients minced green onions, pepper sauce, lemon juice, dijon mustard, curry powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer yolk mixture into pastry bag with a large open tip star. Dont have a have a pastry bag? Feel free to use a resealable plastic bag and cut the tip off of one corner.
- Squeezing bags, place yolk mixture into each of the egg white halves.
- Garnish with green onions and a pinch of paprika.
- Enjoy! That warm hug on the inside.
“Enjoy that warm hug on the inside”. – Nana